The AQUEAS Lane Rope Vault features several key elements working together to provide a complete solution for effective, fast and safe storage of lane ropes from the pool, to an underground concealed container:
- Includes a flush fitting lid covered with a non-slip surface offers easy access to the hatch by use of a lifting key.
- A connecting hook on the underside of the lid means stored lane ropes are easily accessible again.
- The floor hatch opening includes a retractable protective roller which when in use sits elevated to prevent the lane rope from scrapping along the surface.
- Combined with the AQUEAS Lane Rope Guard, lane rope assets need never touch the pool deck surface avoiding wear and breakage.
- For complete protection combine with AQUEAS Lane rope Vault Storage bags made from H/D PVC fine mesh, with additional drainage hole at the bottom of bags.
- Vault storage bags are installed with high quality eyelets, a stainless steel support ring to maintain shape and easily fixed with our suspension wire system.
- Vault storage bags are available in a variety of sizes to suit 25m and 50m pools, as well as standard and competition lane rope applications.
For a complete system that observes and solves many of the issues associated with lane rope storage, please consider the AQUEAS Lane Rope Vault – Underground Concealed Lane Rope Storage System.